Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What do teenagers like to shop for?

My mom and dad are opening up a store in the Mission Viejo Mall and they're asking me what teenagers like to buy because they don't know. I'm only thirteen so I don't really know what they like to shop for. Please help and make your answers specific!What do teenagers like to shop for?
clothes, shoes, accessories, electronics...What do teenagers like to shop for?
clothes like the graphic tees are in the have lil messages you kind of ha e to think about to get.
clothes,shoes,gadgets... :-)
You could look into selling small novelty items. As well as Cool T-shirts, and have some popular C.D.s. Small priced items sell better for Teenagers.
for girls, it will be clothes and make up.


For boys, it will be sport accessories and games.
Girl's.... makeup. Lot's of makeup!
clothes--I like t shirts and sneakers. Also food. it's a big deal whenever a group of us go out.
My teenager said, food.
  • eye make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment