Thursday, January 21, 2010

When teenagers talk about lad lollypop what are they on about?

my daughter was talking on msn and she told her boyfriend he was a good lad looypop what is this?also what is a good meet?and what is shall we fly a kite tonight?When teenagers talk about lad lollypop what are they on about?
This I believe is about sex and sexual things and flying the kite tonight'; is whether they should do it or not that night.


Plus I also think you should be asking yourself why you go looking at your daughters msn convos as this isn't particuarly right is it?When teenagers talk about lad lollypop what are they on about?
when I was young a lollypop lad was a drug dealer


and a good meet- meant a good meeting place


fly a kite tonight means getting high.


You really need to talk to your daughter. There are over the counter drug test you can buy to test you own child. As parents we can't say not my child.
its eather a sexual term or a term for drug use or both!!!
it sounds like they are talking about using drugs. he is probably giving her drugs and flying a kite means getting high.
I agree with the above answer to these codes. I would definitely talk to your daughter she is going to be angry with you for reading her messages but you are her mother. You have every right to do things like this. I know when my mom snooped I would get so angry but I realize now its for the best. Talk to her about it. That's all you can do, and be open and honest and as angry as you might be from the truth or not so truth keep an open mind and try to understand what she says to you.
A lollypop lad is a drug dealer, at least it was a few years ago.
Umm sorry to tell ya but i am pretty sure its about sex since it was in ';code'; she did not want you to know what she was talking about...i just read the comment before mine OK if ur kid is under age u have every right to look at her msn chat geeezz so dont be listen to that girl as a mom u have every right to know her business
I can only guess what those phrases mean, but it couldn't be good. You have every right to read your childs emails, in my house, that is the only way to keep up with the kids! You have to take a pro action stand to keep kids safe from all of the on line prediators out there.
Probaly having to do with oral sex

No comments:

Post a Comment