Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ladies should teenagers be given a bloody good hiding by police for bad behaviour?

I'd prefer capital punishment for 1 in 10 myself.Ladies should teenagers be given a bloody good hiding by police for bad behaviour?
Violence is wrong, look at history and that tells us enough.Ladies should teenagers be given a bloody good hiding by police for bad behaviour?
If anyone hit me I'd hit them back. No one touches me....how stupid would it be to hit teens that misbehave....??





x
I'm 13, and I wouldn't really appreciate a ';bloody good hiding';, thanks!
The Police should be given a bloody good hiding for bad behaviour
it begins at home Daph, many kids are bought up on the streets where some parents can't be bothered to do the right thing by their kids. perhaps we should all lead by example before it's really too late.
Yes a clip round the ear should be enough...................





That's if you can find a policeman on the beat!!
They need to join my ''Junge '', and you Frau,need to join my Party.
I think that their parents are partially to blame too.
Bring back the stocks.
Yes like they used to do
yes
Yes my dear! a right good spanking

No comments:

Post a Comment