Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do you think that Nintendo DS Games are more aimed at chidren and teenagers?

I am in my 20's and I got a DS for Christmas. I have been looking at all the games but I can't find any that I think I'd like. They all seem more aimed at young girls and children. I am female, but I want a game which isn't simple. Not anything like princesses and simple repetitive games. What does anyone here think about the range of games? Are they just for the younger market?Do you think that Nintendo DS Games are more aimed at chidren and teenagers?
hey im almost 14 nd yes im always on it but im not wot u call young plus on the adverts they wudnt put grown up people on it if it wernt suitable nd brain trainin nd even stuff like mario is for any age so dnt worry





nathyDo you think that Nintendo DS Games are more aimed at chidren and teenagers?
I think most of the nintendo consoles and games are aimed at younger people. Like mario and sonic and all that. But, I think, that if your in your 20's and all, you should try some of the RPG types of games for your DS. Like emm: the world ends with you, one of them zelda ones, or maybe perhaps a pokemon game.
No, but I think there are MORE games on the DS aimed at a younger audience. But there are also many games aimed towards non-gamers. That is what the Nintendo DS is about, getting non gamers to enjoy video games. If you are over 20, try some of the puzzle games. Professor Layton, Phoenix Wright games, Advance Wars series, Tetris DS, etc.
The games are definitely not as complex as an xbox, that's for sure, but they are still fun. I currently have Zelda phantom hourglass, the new super mario bros, FF4 and tactics, ironman, a few others, and i really enjoy playing them. I also have brain age and big brain academy which are really fun to pass around to your friends and let everyone have a turn. But if you are looking for shooters, i haven't found any i recommend yet, but i will be trying some soon.
look again on the internet you'll find something considering the massively wide range


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
yup, your're right. nintendo ds games are mainly for children and teens, but wii's different. they're more for adults.
well yh some of em but the brain things adults might like em! but yh they r aimed a teens and children but there r some great games for adults
no they aren't. There are games for all ages. You just have to look harder to find them. But i have some great games which aren't just for kids.
get fire emblem or advance wars.





those games are more tactical.
find a game which all its reviews are really good
uh ya.... it for people more like the age 9-15
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment