Saturday, January 23, 2010

Two teenagers writing a beginner's cookbook would you buy it?

If it was a really well written cookbook with easy-to-follow and clear recipes that were easy and tasted great...would you think about buying it? Ages 13 and up are the ages and it has appetizers, main dishes, snacks, desserts and baked goods.Two teenagers writing a beginner's cookbook would you buy it?
I would ABSOLUTELY buy it. I have a ten year old granddaughter that is showing an interest in cooking and I'm always looking for stuff to interest her. She'd think a cookbook by teens was really cool, and I imagine it would have stuff in it that would appeal to her. Of all things for her to want this past Christmas, she wanted an electric omelet maker so she could do her own. I got her one and she LOVES it. I bet that kid's been through at least 2 dozen eggs or more since Christmas, and she loves to experiment with putting different ';stuff'; in them. GREAT enterprise idea - good luck (and by the way, I'm catfield98@yahoo if you get it published - let me know...I might just be your first sale.)Two teenagers writing a beginner's cookbook would you buy it?
u remind me of my grandma

Report Abuse



yes I would...not for me so much but for my kids
no
yes, definitely!
Yes! A wonderful idea! Teenagers have appetites for great food, with quick and easy recipes, Have fun and enjoy creating your teenager cookbook, who knowes look at all the great cooks that have made fame and fortune from cooking, from Rachael Ray to Emerald. Best Wishes and Happy Cooking!
I would buy it for my step brothers ... If I could help, I would really recommend looking at the most popular items at chain restaurants, and figuring out how you could make that recipes your own, and that will help attract teenagers attention to it.
I think it is a great idea. It can be called something in the terms of when parents are not around, safe and easy food to prepare.





Parents may buy the book as a gift to their teenagers. because alot of teenagers are preparing food themselves due to the lack of time, and sometimes parents work or go out. Also teenagers are in college - they leave to college at 17-18, so the book may include a chapter on campus dinning and how to make easy quick food at college.
Yes I would be interested in a cookbook like this as long as it wasn'y real expensive. Will you have photos of the food?
Yes, it's a great idea. Be sure to come up with an amazing title, that should help sell it!
sure! if teens are writing the cookbook, then it should be good food that teens will actually like
yes,..alot of teens are great cooks now adays and can share their ideas with Others!

No comments:

Post a Comment