Saturday, January 23, 2010

How much time do the majority of teenagers spend on Myspace etc.?

Hi this is for my english public speaking and i just need to do a bit of research and i just cant find any info, so... can all of the teens out there answer this, it would be really helpfulHow much time do the majority of teenagers spend on Myspace etc.?
um i usually only go on when I'm bored or one of my friends is on that i don't get to talk to that often. So it's usually about 4 to 5 hour's when I'm bored, 1 to 3 hours when I'm talking to friend's that i haven't talked to in a wile. There is the case for when your an anime freak like I am that you will be on for days at a time so you can update your profile and take people's edit requests and upload pictures and such (yes i know this doesn't sound like it would take a lot of time but it does trust me on this one.)How much time do the majority of teenagers spend on Myspace etc.?
Usually over an hour.


Which is very unhealthy /:
2 hours per week.
*sigh*


too much...

No comments:

Post a Comment