Thursday, January 21, 2010

Are there any teenagers that want to be future authors?

ME: I want to be a novelist and i working on a novel right now along with creative short stories.





If you are a teenager that enjoys writing, then what story are you working on?


Is your story going to become a short story or a novel?


What genre suits you the most?


Do you enjoy nonfiction or fiction?Are there any teenagers that want to be future authors?
I'm a teenager and I absolutely LOVE writing :)





I started writing out a story that I'd had in my head for a while about a year ago and now it's 113 pages long (and I'm not halfway yet) so it'll definately be a novel length book. I've posted it on various sites to see what people think about it and, encouragingly, I've had some good reviews (if anyone wants to read it, there's a link on my profile page).





I am completely hooked on fantasy and fiction. I have one friend who told me she hates fantasy because the things in those stories don't happen in real life. Well, that's the thing I love most about fantasy - the fact that it doesn't happen in real life makes the story interesting, because it would never happen in our world. If I'm feeling down and I want to escape the world then I pick up a book and I'm instantly transported away.





Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my ramblings, or at least gained a little knowledge about me from it.Are there any teenagers that want to be future authors?
Yes, I am a teenager who wants to be an author in the future. I enjoy writing very much, and I've come up with a number of plots, but I never seem to finish writing them out. There's one that I really like, though, so I think I'm going to write it all out. It's about aliens and humans and its a love story. It doesn't have a happy ending, but I think it's a good ending, nonetheless.


My story is going to become a novel, because there is no way I could pack that plot into a short story. (:


Genre? Romance. I can't seem to write anything without adding some romance in there. Also, most everything I write is unrealistic.


I can't stand non-fiction really, unless it's one of those things that is only based on a true story. But I'm much more into fiction.





I also write fanfiction, does that count? (: In fact, for now, that's mostly everything I write. I consider it practice; what's the harm? I can only get better.
Im writing a novel





its about a group of odd friends:


-one guy is a Harry Potter fanatic, 30 years old, trying to start up a Death Eater gang in south side chicago





-Another guy is arab who just moved to America from india and is trying to open up his own a business similar to 7/11. The only problem is he gets his nines and sevens mixed up so when ever he tries to say seven eleven he says nine eleven, and everyone thinks hes talking about the terrorist attack





-A not so attractive girl who works as a prostitute, but charges a million to have sex with her. Her theory: ';i only need one customer and ill never have to work again';





-A timid pimp





-a national guard soldier, who works as a clown when hes not on duty, he wants to be the american equivolent of james bond after he gets out of the guard
I'm working on a story right now and it definitely will be a novel. There's way too much stuff going on in my story to make it a short one!





The genre that suits me best is drama and realistic fiction. I cannot write a fantasy story very well at all. I have no idea why.





I enjoy fiction the most because you can make everything up. You create characters, which ultimately become real people to you, the places that they go, and more. You control and create everything!
Hey I'm a teenager and I write literally ALL the time.


I'm currently writing my second novel about two brothers, one of whom is severely autistic, living in 1920s America. They travel from Dallas, Texas to Chicago to find work and...well I'm not going to reveal it all!


I like most any fiction books - mainly classics, for example Tess of the d'Urbervilles by Hardy.





XX
Im working on a story, where a girl, alone walking home from school, gets hit by a car, she wakes up to find herself alive and well, and hears the docter tell her mother, they were absolutely sure she would not live, but yet she survives...


It is going to( i hope) become a novel someday, or maybe another that i write.


Fiction


Fiction
';i am very descriptive and i never use the word 'said'';





Um...I'm afraid that's a criticism, not a compliment. Go Google ';said-bookism';.





I'm not a teenager any more, but I enjoy writing and have done since I was a teen. One of these days my original story ideas will gel into something worth writing...until then I enjoy writing fanfic.
Of course! You're not the only one. My sister and I have always written stories together since we first learned how to write! I still enjoy writing stories now on my own because I can make anything I want happen in my story. But to answer your question I like to write novels. Long, long books and I wish to one day win an award for one. I enjoy writting fiction, nonfiction, romance, and sometimes comedy books.
I do! I am working on a story that is turning into Twilight-ish stuff with all the Cullens in it... lol


Novel, definatly. the one i am working on is only 12 pages right now... but i am going to try for at least 90. maybe 200... maybe more


Genre- horror, romance


I love nonfiction





I am always complimented on my stories because they say i am the best writer that they have ever read stories from.
I'm working on a forbidden friendship story that includes ghosts and is set in the future.


I don't really want to write in the short-story category, so a novel suits me best.


I love writing about sci-fi, fantasy, and events in the future.


Fiction, definitely.





I love to write. :D
I'm writing a story about three princesses that are related and live a long time ago....


No details cuz i don't want anyone to steal it though lol


Its really good though almost done.
I think I'm going to make a book. Action %26amp; Adventure suit me the most. And nonfiction is my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment