Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What does the majority of teenagers look for in a book?

I need the answer to this. I'm into the Percy Jackson Series and Twilight. Wait-let's not forget The Host By Stephenie Meyer, who also wrote Twilight. Any answers? What do YOU all look for in a book?What does the majority of teenagers look for in a book?
Not Twilight.. though The Host is awesome =]





I'm more into fiction. Any book that has vampires, witches, and psychics (sp?).





I suggest:





-Every book by L.J. Smith, like The Secret Circle series, and Nightworld Series. They're amazing.





-The Sweep series and the Balefire series by Cate Tiernan.





-The Devouring by Simon Holt.





-House Of Night series by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast.





-Lily Dale series by Wendy Corsi Staub.





-Blue Is For Nightmares series and Bleed by Laurie Faria Stolarz.





-Believe it or not, the Harry Potter series. If you like the movies, the books are better.





-The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong.





-Evermore by Alyson Noel.





-Any book by Amelia Atwater Rhodes.What does the majority of teenagers look for in a book?
I don't understand why everyone likes that bloody book, it's not very good. Trust me when I say that, I'm into Literature and Writing. I know real Literature. But I look for a good plot and a murder/rape/burglary twist. I suggest you read a Sherlock Holmes short story and maybe check out James Patterson.
plot. good dialogue. aka not twilight.

No comments:

Post a Comment