Thursday, January 21, 2010

What is up with all these teenagers and women using the morning after pill?

why not use condoms and be on birth control at the same time.





Where i am from and how i was brought up was to deal with what you have done. So why go with the morning after pill? If you are not old enough or have the sense enough to raise a baby then why have sex?What is up with all these teenagers and women using the morning after pill?
you are exactly right, if u don't want to risk becoming pregnant take the pill, use condoms, don't have sex until u are ready to take responsibility. thats why so many teens are having kids and raising them on their own. i have nothing against them but they really need to think before they have sexWhat is up with all these teenagers and women using the morning after pill?
you need to know the whole story before you judge everyone as a whole. I used it once when my husband was about to have a vasectomy and the condon broke, and I can't take b/c, some people are just irresponsible, but not all.

Report Abuse



you do realize that most morning after pills are 3 doses of daily birth control....... and that its not an abortion......


or RU 246

Report Abuse



Because some people don't want to face responsiblity, but the thing that gets me is they normally end up pregnant again. I totally agree with you, if you don't want the responsiblity either use safer sex or leave it alone all together. Sex is for reproducing.
So why did you defend abortion in my question??????????????
it's foolproof and more fun than ******** with a condom.
I will respect your question by answering it. I am a 27 year old woman. I have two children. I have a 6 yr old daughter and a 4 mos. old son. I had my son in January and I would have loved to have gotten on some birth control, but I have no health insurance, and no way to afford birth control on a regular basis. When I found out I was pregnant again just 2 months later, I was devestated. There was no way I was prepared to have a 3rd child again so quick. If I had realized the morning after I concieved that I had, then I would have taken the morning after pill too. As it stood I ended up having a miscarriage, but I was only relieved. You cannot judge other people for what they do. For one that's just not your job. If you are a christian then should belive that God will do the judging one day. In the meantime, try to remember that you are not everybody... you're circumstances are not everyone else circumstances. You really don't know what it's like to walk in someone else's shoes. Open your mind a little. This is the year 2006, we don't live by old fashioned catholic teaching where it's wrong to even take birth control. The morning after pill is not an abortion, it's not even a fetus yet. It's sperm that thinks it found a home. And please don't sit there and tell me that you only have sex to procreate. That's bull and you know it. I'm so sure you're the only person out there who doesn't enjoy sex, and only does it when you're ready to concieve.
Sorry I think you are confusing the morning after pill with abortion, when they are two different things. It's still birth control, because it prevents you from being pregnant. And I don't think it's irresponsible...it's realizing that you made a mistake and taking care of it right away so you don't have to become a parent before you're ready to. Plus condoms can break and slip...so even if you are using birth control, things can happen.
condoms break and the pill isnt 100% effective, accidents do happen. There is nothing wrong with the morning after pill as long as it isnt used as a form of birth control. Annoys me that people just assume ppl who take it do it because they werent being safe.


and the statement about not having sex when young - its human nature and its going to happen regardless, bet u had sex before u were ready to raise a child
Well the only time I used it It was because the condom broke. I wasn't on birth control because I didn't have insurance for myself and didn't realize that you could go to planned parenthood and just pay like 20 bucks and they will give you the first month. I already had one son and although I am PERFECTLY capable of providing for another it just wouldn't have been in the best interest at the time, so when the condom broke I got the morning after pill, but I also got birth control at the same time because they made me aware of the fact that they would provide it to me the first year at a low cost.





And the morning after pill just prevents a fertilized egg from implanting on the uterus wall, if it already has then the pill won't work. I am old enough and do have the sense enough to raise a baby but I wouldn't be using any protection if i wanted one, since my protection failed I decided to use the EMERGENCY contraceptive. I don't agree with kids who use it as a form of birth control but I don't think all people are irresponsible for having to use it at one time or another.
i think your right... some teenagers and women been rape don't be so quick to judge if you don't know the whole story
It's called being young and stupid, and not thinking before you act.
If women and teenagers would keep their legs CLOSED they would not have to use a morning after pill.
Apparently instead of trying to teach your kids about safe sex they've made it o.k. to be completely irresponsible. So I guess not to worry we can fix it.
Some people don't see a difference between ';the Pill'; and the ';Morning After Pill';...it's birth control. Some people don't consider a fertilized egg to be any more a baby than they do a million sperm or an unfertilized egg. If you disagree, then you have to convince others of that...but just asking rhetorical questions won't do much to change people's opinions one way or the other. (But it will get them talking.)
I agree!! Selfishness, laziness, stupidity, ignorance, uneducated, naive, ... people... birth control/prevention, not abortion!
'Beautiful' this is the answer to your question and a response to my question u answered....i already have a child and i didn't intend on the condom to break. i asked that question because this was the first time it happened to me. i am not ready to have another child because i'm a 24yr old single mother, working full time, part time job and going to school. and just an FYI i am grown up!! i just cant afford another baby. i do use condoms and birth control i just missed a couple days people DO make mistakes. thank u very much! and to all that agree with me about the morning after pill to be taken because of a condom breaking, much luv to all of u!!! Us women are not stupid! Maybe we already have kids and don't want anymore at the time, like myself.
Uh, let's see... $hit happens and maybe they don't want any kids. I'd rather them be responsible enough to use the MAP than conceive an unwanted baby. Hell, I don't want anymore kids either, but I am just abstaining until I can get fixed, since I cannot take BC pills. I'm glad the pill is there, and it's a responsible option in my opinion. I hope you never have to be in a compromsing situation. What's up with your attitude about people taking precaution?
Maybe they did use a condom and the condom broke. Maybe they were young and impulsive, and didn't think about what they were doing. Maybe they were older and impulsive and didn't think about what they were doing either. It shouldn't be used all the time, but it's an option for those who need it. And it's use should not be put down by people with a holier-than-thou attitude. We all make mistakes and that's the way it goes. Don't give me the crap of ';the way I was brought up';... the world is a lot different now. Get over it.
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment