Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Can a Hyundai carry 5 teenagers without scraping?

Some friends want to carpool tomorrow and were wondering if we can go in my Elantra. Is it a good idea to carry 5 teens in a small car or will it be too hard on the car?Can a Hyundai carry 5 teenagers without scraping?
Some teenagers are really heavy. It would be unwise for any car to be loaded so that it has more weight on its tires than 80% of the tire's rated capacity.





The rated capacity is based on its maximum pressure, and moderate speed. don't even get close to it because you will not always have required conditions.





Older tires require less weight.Can a Hyundai carry 5 teenagers without scraping?
As long as you're not bringing 5 teenagers to fat camp, you should be fine. Just be careful driving up driveways and speed bumps.
you'll be fine .. no worries .. i got an 05 elantra





and believe me .. me and my boys always be in my car .. ive had 5 people in my car ... the gas mileage may really suck .. buh it wont scrape or nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment