Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Where are there really good spas in Chicago that are recommended for teenagers?

I need a place that's really good and if possible that offers mud baths. :) I'm 16 and I'm just looking for a place that won't judge me for my age. It's also a Christmas present so I'm looking for a place that's nice around the holidays. The price doesn't really worry me just yet but it would be nice for it to be affordable. Any suggestions I'm open to answers. :)Where are there really good spas in Chicago that are recommended for teenagers?
http://www.lincolnparkmassage.com/





They are absolutely my favorite spa in Chicago. I don't believe they have mud baths, but it is worth going anyway. They wouldn't care about your age, and the people that work there are wonderful.





I would definitely recommended going, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment