Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do you think teenagers can fall in love?

Tell how old you are.


State what makes you think so.





I'm 14, a freshman.


I see my age group capable of falling in love. But when I think of like 8th graders being in love I kinda am doubtful they are. I felt doubtful when I was in 8th grade about being in love at that age too though. My answer is completely biased because I'm 14; but I think love can happen to people my age.Do you think teenagers can fall in love?
I know teenagers can fall in love because I did when I was one! I'm 42 nowDo you think teenagers can fall in love?
Yes. Maybe not at 14, true love at least - probably more 17-19 age group and up. Anything lower than the age group (well not all, im sure they may be actual cases where actually do fall in love at a younger age; everyone is different, people mature at different times, etc) is usually just a crush, puppy love, things along that - this is just the typical case of 99% of people that ';think'; they are in love.


One little bit of advice for you, especially in high school, dont believe a guy for a second if/when he says 'i love you' unless you have known him for a really long time.
Im 18..


I guess they could.


I was ';In Love'; when i was 14,


I did want it to last but it didnt,


But of course im glad now that it didn't,


i like where i am today in life without that guy.


You change alot from 14 to 18.


So you probably would have out grew the guy anyways.


But it all depends on you and him.


I changed at least 5 times from then to now. Some changes were good and some bad, but either way i am glad to be what i am now.


Teenagers could fall in love. I am 18 my current Bf is almost 17.


We are pretty happy toghether, im planning on living with him this summer when i graduate and we are looking for jobs to make money soon to support our future life.


=]
LOL





No, You teens have your version of love but trust me it is very different.





Wait until you share a bathroom with some one and see how disgusting they are or how aggravating some one is when they sleep and push you of of the bed almost every night or how super super clean some one is and then choose to still love them. That is true love





Bring on the thumbs down I know you don't like the truth
I'm 15 and yes.. it's not like once you're 18 and legal suddenly there's a switch that makes you capable of being in love.. everybody's different and love can come at any age, and nobody has a right to say if somebody's in love or not..
i am the same age as you, %26amp; i think that anytime in high school you can be in love. i highly doubt any relationship in MIDDLE school will last, but i know a couple that has been dating since 7th grade - almost 3 years - %26amp; they are crazy for each other!
Yes they fall at the drop of a hat......





It's really the idea of being in love they love ... A very strong crush or infatuation .... not real love....


They just don't have enough life experience to know the difference.





Older than teens guy.
Yes-%26amp; it's a big mistake to throw away your teen-life doing it/getting pregnant/married/etc.
Sure. Ya just learn later what the REAL thing is. :)


You're only capable of so much at 14.
yes i do. i was 14 and fell in love with my first love, but 8th grade is a DEF. NO

No comments:

Post a Comment