Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm looking for the coolest cell phone for teenagers. Anyone have any suggestions for cell phones?

I really like red/lime green phones. I looked at the blackberry pearl for while but have decided against it. I love touchscreen but I want this phone to be sleek. Any ideas?I'm looking for the coolest cell phone for teenagers. Anyone have any suggestions for cell phones?
Depends on your carrier.





Verizon?





the EnV2 or the Voyager. Pull that out in class and people will be wow'd.


Plus they are really sweet, flip open to reveal full qwerty keyboards, etc. Plus the Voyager has a touch screen.





ATT?


The iPhone, duh,


or the LG Vu,


or the HTC Tilt.I'm looking for the coolest cell phone for teenagers. Anyone have any suggestions for cell phones?
Itouch or Iphones!
the envy!
iPhone at least thats what I have and I'm 14

No comments:

Post a Comment