Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is there a beginning dance class for teenagers?

Ive been taking dance at school for the past 2 years and I love it. My teacher says Im really good, and that i have potential to be great. I never took dance when i was little but i took gymnastics. I would like to take either ballet, jazz, or contemporary. Is there a beginning class for a 17 year old. I live near Joliet, IL! Suburb of Chicago!Is there a beginning dance class for teenagers?
Go on to google then enter ';dance studios (your zip code)'; then you'll see a list of about 5 dance studios that are nearest to your location. Check out their websites and see if they have any beginning classes in the styles you like. Some may list the classes as beginning teen, beginning adult, or beginning teen/adult. At your age of 17, I think you would feel comfortable in any of these classes.





However, you better hurry up! Most dance studios have already started their fall quarter and will be closing registration soon. You probably have about a two week window until registration closes and then you would have to wait until January for registration to open again.





Good luck with your search. You will absolutely love dance!Is there a beginning dance class for teenagers?
Well, you should find your nearest dance school and see if you like it there or not, and what they offer. Most places will have pre-primary and primary, grades (of which mainly consist of anyone as young as what, 12? and up], and you can get adult classes too. Don't let that hold you back though. I only started nearly two years ago, and I'm 16 now, grade four modern, and I'm only grade two tap, but I haven't been doing that for long.





Chances are, that unless the school is really popular, there won't be a teenage beginners class, but don't let that stop you :)





Good luck ;D
There is always a begginging class. You might have to take the adult class though.

No comments:

Post a Comment