Thursday, January 21, 2010

What is the brand that most teenagers wear?

What is the brand that most teenagers wear in school and which one is the cutest brand ??


Thank you %26lt;33What is the brand that most teenagers wear?
I'd have to say a lot of kids at my school love the whole preppy type thing. Or they'll go for the more extravagant type thing they'll go for Juicy Couture, or Ed Hardy.





Personally...


Juicy's got to be my favorite.What is the brand that most teenagers wear?
well everyone has their own opinion on it i think hollister is the cutest but most girls in my school wear aeropostale and pacsun because they are typically the cheapest... pacsun has the 2 for $55 deal.





I think it depends on where you live
I think that the majority of teenagers including me where alot of Hollister. They have clearnece stuff that goes for cheap but then every teenage girl has a desinger purse like Juicy Couture, Betsey Johnson, Ed hardy.
Just about everyone wears Abercrombie %26amp; Hollister. I prefer Forever 21 %26amp; Charlotte Russe %26amp; delia's.
We have to wear uniform =(





It sucks =(





Abby xx
I love forever 21, but thats just me :) im not into the super preppie stuff and it feels like forever 21 was made for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment