Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do you celebrate your birthday teenagers?

well today i turned 14 and no one really cares at all. i mean yess my family said happy birthday but my mums in bed and my dad went to work so im just staying home as it is the last day of holidays well i never have party's so i was Just wondering what do you do for your bday? is it weird that my family act like they don't care.


and only a few of my friends send me texts.





sorry to sound like i complain im Just a bit disappointed.





thanks for your help.


xxxxHow do you celebrate your birthday teenagers?
I used to have birthday parties before but when I turned into a teen, my family just sings happy birthday and eat cake.How do you celebrate your birthday teenagers?
Uhh... No I have no idea what you do unless you live next door to the ice cream place! Sorry. Just chill, relax.





Have a good b-day hun! (sorry if you are offended. im southern lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment