Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why do teenagers only ask me to get them cigarettes?

I don't smoke myself and I never buy cigarettes for teen kids. Out of all the people who walk past teenagers on the street, why do they only ask me to get them cigarettes?





I'm 20 and I don't smoke myself.Why do teenagers only ask me to get them cigarettes?
because they need a smoke.





I havn't asked strangers to BUY me smokes, (I get my friends or relatives to do that) but I have asked them for a smoke if I'm out.


Or a light.





And yes, smoking is disgusting and I should quit.. Unfortunetly, I'm addicted and cannot. I've tried.Why do teenagers only ask me to get them cigarettes?
they might think u r realy nice and vurnable to buy them for them. u did good u said no. it can kill especially in kids. just keep saying no and they will sooner or later leave u alone. if they ask again tell them the bad things about it like say hey why do u want to smoke it will kill u and u wont be able to run or play or any thing. tell the hard facts about smoking
Hmmm... I think its because your 20, so they think that because your young and they might think your like them, then you will do this for them. Also you might come across as an approachable person so they think it is ok to ask you.





Also good on you for 1. not giving/buying any for them, 2. Never smoking yourself.
just tell them to buy themselves their own sigarettes! i mean im 16 (live in italy) and i can buy cigarettes myself, if another guy/kid asked me one i'd probably just tell them i don't smoke (by the way i don't) and tell i've got no time to lose or something!
Just don't buy cigarettes,





鈥aste of money


鈥ills your lungs


鈥ake you smell


鈥ay to die





Keep on going not smoking! Even if a friend ask you to do so! Simply say ';NO'; or run off
maybe you just look nice and they think you would be cool to ask...it's kind of a compliment if you look at it that way :)


but good for you! never buy them cigarettes!! too young
Because you are old enough and probably look like a nice enough guy to do something like that for them.
  • liquid eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment