Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What is the most effective and fastest way of curing acne pimples for teenagers without peeling of the skin?

I'm only 14 and before i really dont have pimples but now i've got pimples on my forehead and it's really becoming too worst and it's now spreading ong my cheeks and chins. I want an effective way to cure my problem. I want also the fastest way, as much as possible within 2 weeks, I'm not askingfor the total result but at least it may reduce my pimples up to 50% within 2 weeks because I will join a competition. I've use a lot of product, I've tried benzoyl peroxide but it's to harsh for me. And also as much as possible I want the most cheapest way.


Anybody could help my problem??What is the most effective and fastest way of curing acne pimples for teenagers without peeling of the skin?
Pimples mean you have a zinc deficiency. Just take zinc tablets. If pimples do break out, dab them with methylated spirits . Cheap cures that have been around for longer then you have :)What is the most effective and fastest way of curing acne pimples for teenagers without peeling of the skin?
try holding a cotton ball that has been soaked in salt water on the zits for about 3 min. than dab some honey on the zits and cover them with band aids and sleep with them on. will reduce zits over night!
Lime juice, tomato slices, home made packs can be used for treating acne. You can find more cheap, effective and natural home remedies for pimples at http://arzi.org
sleep early. as you know stress actually causes pimples. so try to rest early.





dont eat oily foods.





DRINK LOTS OF WATER.





and lastly, clean your face with soap(or other cleansers) before you go to sleep.





hope ive helped you!
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment