Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Why most teenagers behave others like crap?

Especially boys behave others(especially girls) like they are not human beings and without feelings.


Will they ever grow up and regret fot their bad behaviors?Why most teenagers behave others like crap?
Because it's a Me, Me, Me society and the only thing and person that counts is themselves.. They have NO respect for others or anything around them..


And society says you can't do anything to them, or about them.. So they go on their merry ways causing havoc and creating problems, and dressing like they're a fashion plate and what they are, are a dog's breakfast plate..


Lack of common sense obviously does not prevail within the home, nor amongst their peers, which is the worse place to try and even exist.. Just listen to their music, and their manner of speaking.. Very highly intelligent they are...!!! Duh...!!! Their way is the ONLY way..!!


Rachelle In High HeelsWhy most teenagers behave others like crap?
That is what I ask myself sometimes too. I myself am having to deal with people like that. People that treat others so badly that they seem to have no human emotion and only want to cause pain and suffering to their peers for the meir pleasure and control. I do not know why they do this, but I believe it is what they think they must do to feel better about their life or to look good in front of people they wish to be friends with. Many of these people will not grow up and regret what they did. but think it was funny even when they are old and have children of their own. But I know that some will and they will regret it for sure and they may or may not teach their children that that is wrong. It all depends on the person them selves and how they mature over the years to come. I hope this helps you.
Yes, some do grow up. Others don't. I simply embrace the fact that I'm mature and a descent human being unlike the rude little twats I used to pretend to be friends with.





I'm on a mission and it involves some heavy touchin yeah. You've indicated your interested I'm educated in sex yes and now I want it bad want it bad. I love game I love game.
Look how many Teen suicides there are in this world! Being a teenager is being stuck between a kid an Adult. The Hormones are raging in all different directions and some Teens can be relentless on Picking on and singling out other Teens and trying to Destroy them. It is like a Game to them, to Embarrass Others and ridicule them in Front of other kids for a laugh. They don't realize the hurt they cause these kids!! All of us remember being a Teenager and how confused and unsure of ourselves we were.I could literally Get a hold of some teens and strangle them. I have a 20,19,17 and 14 yr old. I know how these kids act. But It starts at Home also. I always tell my kids, they better treat people as they would like to be treated and point out their flaws to them and ask them how would they like it if someone made fun of their flaws! But even if you have the most Beautiful kid,Others would still find something to say to hurt them. That is why we as parents have to build up our kids self esteem and if our kids start getting to big for their britches, We have to Knock them down a peg or two to show them they are nothing more special than anyone else to be pointing fingers,
I think you mean 'treat' others like crap, but the answer lies within the question. Teenagers are by definition immature and not adult in behavior yet. That is not to say there aren't some that can act right, and not to say all adults do either. But it is a general rule of thumb
Not all teenagers treat others like crap. My friends and I are high school juniors and we behave more like mature adults than ';average teenagers';. So don't say that all teenage boys are immature just because of a few bad experiences because there are still some good ones out there if you just look hard enough.
I'm guilty of that! I wasn't really ';mean';.. but I wasn't too nice either!


I was pretty ignorant and I sometimes dissed other people..


But I grew out of it.. and yes I do regret some of the things I did.


I believe I'm a lot more matured than I was before..
i did, i used to be mean to people allot, but then i realized, ';what good is this to anyone?'; and i grew up.
u mean treat. not behave. behavior towards, yes, or treat them, not behave them.
I sure do hope they grow up. I'm hurting too.
cause they think its cool to be mean

No comments:

Post a Comment