Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How To Do Entertain Teenagers at my Thanksgiving Dinner?

I will have kids from 13 to 17 over for Thanksgiving, and would like to have something available to keep them entertained?How To Do Entertain Teenagers at my Thanksgiving Dinner?
I'm 15 and my cousins range from 22-12 on thanksgiving we always play a card game called apples to apples and are entertained for hours (especially because theres no counting involved like monopoly)How To Do Entertain Teenagers at my Thanksgiving Dinner?
Chess Boards
Believe it or not, once you bring out the board games, kids do have fun! They may not want to admit it but it gets them talking and interacting, cards are fun too!
Board games or any video games you have. One year when I had three at my house, they put up my outside Christmas lights for me.
offer monopoly game, cards, scrabble, domino's, rent a couple movies and let them watch them... pop some popcorn for the movies or games
Food, TV, DVD's IPODs or MP3 players, or computers. If they're boys, then video games. Board game actually work too.
I just had that same problem over Veteran's Day, when all the kids were off from school. I had kids ranging in age from 14-7yrs. old for the day. I got the Monopoly game out, and it kept them busy for a good 3 hrs.
Do you have a PS2, Xbox 360, or a Wii? If you do, you could buy the game Guitar Hero. It will keep them entertained for HOURS.
Well since I'm a soon to be fifteen year old myself. I would say get some board games out, I actually like it. Like those new Life games, Monopoly, things like that. Also if you have any video games I say it's always fun to get Dance Dance Revolution trust me it's so much fun, and the kids are actually moving around instead of just sitting around. Also get some nice DVD's to, let them choose what to watch and then let them sit back, relax, and enjoy. Or maybe they might want to go on the computer to just fool around. That kind of stuff will keep the teens entertained, trust me.





blondie.
There is a game called ';Apples to Apples.'; Its a bit pricey, about $25 but it is the best game ever!!! We played at Xmas last year and we loved it so much that we registered for it as a wedding gift! It will be a favorite for sure!
Make them laugh, and board games are good
Honestly.


Get a t.v.


And an xbox.





The kids may not even come to eat!!!
We had the tradition of putting puzzles together during Thanksgiving. It makes a nice alternative to those who watch the game.





I recently wrote a blog that might have some helpful links, too.
Feed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment