Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How should teenagers handle busy schedules?

I have a pretty busy schedule. I play violin, piano, take 2 dance classes, take 2 advance courses. I was wondering if anyone has tips on how to handle a busy schedule. Next year it's going to get even busier. I'm going to take violin and piano lessons and join an orchestra that practices two hours 1 night a week. Next year I'll also be doing 2 hours of rowing/crew each night. I'll also be taking 4 or more advanced classes and 1-2 dance classes. I also want to have a life with friends and everything so I need tips/suggestions on how to handle this busy schedule and tips on time management. Thanks!How should teenagers handle busy schedules?
Good gosh u do have a busy day everyday. I have always been a list person. It might help U in making up a list of Ur day %26amp; see where there is a break or extra time. I know you're going full blown %26amp; that's good, but U have to take time for U. It's worked for me before when I was 90 to nothing. Give it a try. Good luckHow should teenagers handle busy schedules?
maybe not take as many classes. Or set aside one night that u dont have anything to do and spend it with ur friends each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment