Friday, January 15, 2010

Why are there so many teenagers who are smokers?

Obviously, they know that smoking is bad for them. So, do they think that they are being ';cool'; or a ';rebel'; by smoking?





Fact is, nothing makes someone look like a bigger wuss than moping around with a cigarette.Why are there so many teenagers who are smokers?
you are SO right! I feel sorry for young people who think they have to smoke or drink- or even use drugs- to fit in, look ';cool'; or have ';friends';. I wish they had more self esteem than that.


And as much as it's true that you CAN do what you want with your own body, why would you choose to exhibit that freedom by doing something so destructive?Why are there so many teenagers who are smokers?
No- i do it because it makes me happy. I only do it at parties though otherwise i dont bother. The reason i did it is because 1.I was curious


2. I wanted to be able to do what i want without having people judge me for it- its my choice, my body and my responsibility





So yes i would say in my case its rebelling, i should have the freedom to be able to choose to do it.
when they see other teenagers smoking, they believe it is automatically cool...





therefore, they FAIL
peer pressure


they say smoke it just to be smokin it


just try it


they always around it


etc. I dont smoke or nun of that stuff. BUT I DRANK THOOOOOOOO
totally agree with you, i dont like smokeing but i never like tell me not to, but i think people look stupid really when they smoke, there is not good reason to smoke, so they deserve lung cancer when they are older
They seriously think it makes them look older, and they think they'll just stop later, which is easier said and done. Thats what happened with my friends and I hate it!
it could be cuz parents do it or stress sometimes a rebel'n.
new era
  • eye make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment