Friday, January 15, 2010

Americans - at what age did teenagers in your high school lose their virginity?

I'm in England, most were around 15, that I knew of.





It's it very common to find 18 year olds who are yet to lose their virginity?Americans - at what age did teenagers in your high school lose their virginity?
When I was in middle school (12 years old), people left and right were losing their virginity. It was pretty sad.Americans - at what age did teenagers in your high school lose their virginity?
That's gross! What's going on with children these days? It disgusts me.

Report Abuse



No one in my high school ever lost their virginity.


We were all virgins, even the girls who mysteriously ';disappeared'; to visit relatives ';up north'; and came back to school months later.


Although, come to think of it, most of the male members of the student body loudly proclaimed their sexual prowess...and NONE of the girls (even their steadies) had anything to do with it.
I live in Ohio and the ages are between 12-17


that's all sad to that 12, 13,14 are losing it wow it really makes me sad i lost mine when i was 16
well i went to a ghetto school in middle school


they all lost it when they were like 11 or 12


and my friends made fun of me for being a virgin


but neways,


now that im in highschool i say 14 or 15
Wellll where I live I think a lot of people actually have the patience/control to wait till marriage... most kids in high school who have lost their virginity are either complete sluts, or seniors.
I was 11. I was jumping a fence and I slipped and my coochie landed right on the point of the fence. Not enjoyable at all!
14. Mainly 15.
Around ten years for girls, sixteen years for boys.
Around 15-17.
like 16 or 17 or 18...


around juinor or senior year


... i guess
Kids in my high school didn't know what virginity was.





LOL jk, about 15
I have no idea about other teens, but I was 16.








I heard somewhere that the average age here is 17.
Some girls start at fourteen








whores in the making.
14 or 15
most of the people I knew had lost it in 7th and 8th grade so it was even before high school
12-14 usually. not common at all to find an 18 year old virgin. no.
14, 15, 16





I've yet to lose mine
how am i supposed to know
ppl already are losing it @ 12 yrs old! no lie 0_o

No comments:

Post a Comment