Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Why are people shocked when they find out teenagers steal from a blind person?

It's not exactly the right thing to do but I don't know why it would shock anyone.





News reporters always act horrified but to me it makes sense.





If someone wants to steal, a blind person is the best victim.





I'm not saying it's right, it just does not shock me.Why are people shocked when they find out teenagers steal from a blind person?
Just saying the blind people with guide dogs are not easy victims. Those dogs get protective too, even though they are well trained and are generally well tempered.Why are people shocked when they find out teenagers steal from a blind person?
Well people shouldn't be stealing anyway... Blind or not.





I do know where you are coming from :)
Anyone does
Ni**er teens do that. Not whites
  • eye make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment