Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What's the best brand of makeup for teenagers?

I'm looking for a concealer and foundation that wont make me look ';old'; and that's good for my skin, but not too expensive and that I can buy at a drugstore.What's the best brand of makeup for teenagers?
Covergirl. they have a million different formulas for different skin types. They're pretty cheap and fairly basic. They're liquid foundations are good for the price range, and their liquid-powder cream foundations go on pretty smooth too. Plus their ';clean'; line is great for oily teenage skin. I used Covergirl all through my teen years with no problems. I still buy their concealer just because it's the best, plus I get their powder compacts on occasion, because I love the smell for some reason...What's the best brand of makeup for teenagers?
I am 42 years old and I constantly get compliments on my skin. Know why? Because I have never, EVER worn concealer or foundation. The best thing you can do for your skin is get into a good skin care program. I have been using MaryKay for years. I don't sell it, never have, never will. Velocity is the teen line for teens. Be faithful to it day and night and your skin will stay radiant. NEVER go to bed with your make-up on. Wash your face every morning and evening. Change your pillow cases every 2-3 days. Like I said, I'm always getting compliments on my skin and I get asked what I use. I tell people: all I do is wash my face. OH!!! And stay out of the sun.
I've always liked cover girl - it's not too heavy/greasy.
Have you try mark from AVON it is specially formulated for teens the products are wonderful and good for your skin





if you want the latest Magalog ( Magazine-Catalog) let me know I can e-mail it to you.


hello_avon@hotmail.com





visit my website for more info


http://www.youravon.com/monicasaldana
wet n wild (eye liner)


NEW YORK COLOR ^^
Maybelline, the shake up your make up one, goes on like a liquid and turns to a powder finish. Ive used it since i was 17 and im 23 now and ive never used anything else, its light and some ppl have asked me what i wear as it looks very natural.
l'oreal age rewind foundation. it works great and its a good price
Bare minerals! Cuz when ur a teen you get brakeouts! This makeup is ALL nateral so its good and healthy for your skin! TRY IT! YOU'LL LUV IT!
i use the powder maybelline and it last forever i really like it and im a teenager..and i got a compliment the 1st time i wore it..
I'm a teen and I LOVE Almay, but right now I discovered Jane Iredale which is expensive but it is realllllllly nice! Almay i smy 2nd favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment