Wednesday, January 13, 2010

(Teenagers) Have you ever felt the pressure to lose your virginity at the age your at now?

:/


I do...


Constantly.(Teenagers) Have you ever felt the pressure to lose your virginity at the age your at now?
yeah all the time





but i think in the end im glad i dont fall into pure pressure cause i have my whole life to have sex why rush it, im too young anyways, also a girl cant pop my cherry, and only the best will have me(Teenagers) Have you ever felt the pressure to lose your virginity at the age your at now?
No, not really. I'm 15. I've thought about it and felt like I should just do it and get it over with, but I know I won't. I have too many insecurities about myself to actually do it. But I don't feel pressured, I don't think.
the media makes it so glamorized and it looks fun and it seems like everyone is doing it these days, just as some casual fun. and hot guys r so tempting. but i will not give in. im saving my precious v card till im married. one night can change it all and im not getting involved at my age.
I'm sixteen and I have friends younger then me who lost theirs and seriously their stories are nothing near romantic. Thanks but I'll rather wait until it's special, not with some idiot who'll sleep with anyone.
I'm 18, haven't yet, and have only ever felt pressured by MY OWN emotions -- not by peers or the media or anything.
Already lost it %26gt;.%26lt;
yes many times before!
no, kids who have sex yeah did i mention KIDS.....they are just asking for an STD, then they have more sex and pass it around, so not at all
No
Im fifteen, and yes.
I've already tasted p*ssy, so am i still a virgin?
yup
same here


of course
actually no I've never had.





I didnt listen to any of those people.
i'm saving my anus v-card for the right person %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment