Sunday, January 17, 2010

Actually, can all you teenagers out there can handle the pregnancy problems ? What can you do about it?

What's your thought if you do get pregnant ?


Become the mom and forgo the study ?Actually, can all you teenagers out there can handle the pregnancy problems ? What can you do about it?
Simple. No sex.


Make outs and wandering hands are much less risky, and frankly, I hate children.


I suppose I'm a 'loser' for that, but I don't give a ****.


I'm an angel. :DActually, can all you teenagers out there can handle the pregnancy problems ? What can you do about it?
whoa.i can't imagine myself being pregnant coz i can't do that thingy.but i'm gonna answer for the sake of this question.the thought of being pregnant bothers me--%26gt;A LOT.i think i won't be able to handle it, but in the first place the blame should be on me right?i think i'm gonna have the baby adopted first and then finish my studies.and then if i'm already ready to become the mom, i would get my child back.i'm just thinking of the best life for my child.:)
i dont wanna have sex till im married :) well, i want to, but i wont :D





but for the sake of the ? i would NOT abort but go with adoption for the baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment