Sunday, January 17, 2010

Why do some teenagers think they are cool because they drink?

I don't get it, what's the point of getting drunk?Why do some teenagers think they are cool because they drink?
I don't get it either. But drinking and doing crazy sh*t don't always make a person cool.





I know a 13-year-old who did the same guy (he's in atleast tenth grade) seven times. She's no ';cooler'; than anyone else.Why do some teenagers think they are cool because they drink?
I've never met anyone who said/implied ';How cool am I? I get drunk on weekends!';





Teens drink because, well, the lack of inhibitions you have when you get drunk is...fun.


:]
Getting drunk is actually a time-honored tradition that emerged with the emergence of fermentation.
Because its illegal and it makes them feel like a bad ***. and the fact that alot of beers taste so good:]

No comments:

Post a Comment