Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Is The Hangover safe to take teenagers to see?

I have heard a lot about this movie and my 14 year old girl wants to see it. I would like to know a little information before I make up my mind if she can go or not. Nudity, Swearing, Violence?Is The Hangover safe to take teenagers to see?
I hear it is rated R. Visit kids-in-mind.com, and scroll down; you will find The Hangover in the list. When you click on it, it will have the rating of how sexual it is, how violent it is, and how much swearing is in it.Is The Hangover safe to take teenagers to see?
I am a prude, i would say no, I was sitting with my 30 yr od daughter and the ending is rauncy, and there are some parts throught out the movie that are rauncy, Its not a kid movie, but the movie is good, but I dont recommend it for under 18, I felt uneasy sitting with my husband and my daughter. My son is a Pastor and there is no way he would let his kids see it, one is 12 and the other is 7. I dont think a 14 year old girl should be seeing it either. But thats me. I think you should go see it, and then decide, but dont let her see it first. I hope that helps
No way, its such a raunchy movie! There is male frontal nudity, drug use and some gross out that might be too unsettling for someone her age.





BTW, I saw it on opening weekend with my 18 year old nephew and a family friend.
Thanks guys, but I never said it was on TV yet, or even for real...my husband keeps seeing cameras in the trees, bright lights, men in the trees building spider webs or even snakes being used....is this for real or is my husband going blind or losing his mind??? Help!!
there is a little bit of nudity but otherwise it was the funniest movie I have seen in a long time





I would allow her to see it because she is going to see it regardless.
there is swearing in it and nudity but ill give you a link to vet it if you wish it is a good film with sexual inuendo's go to this web site and the film is on there the full film.





www.watch-movies-links.net
i'm a 15 y/o girl and i saw it with my mom.





however, there is some male nudity, a LOT of swearing, crude humor, and stuff like that.
It is very funny, but I don't think she would even understand half of the jokes. Not very appropriate, especially if you are the one taking her! Tell her to wait a couple of years.
GOSH UR SOO OVER PROTECTIVE I FEEL BAD FOR HER SUCKS TO BE HER


U OVER PROTECTIVE FREAK U SHOULD LET HER SHE IS OLD ENOUGH LET HER DO WATEVER SHE WANTS SHE GONA DO ALL THAT ANYWAYS U MAYBE DONT EVEN KNO N SHES MAYBE ALREADY DONE MOST OF THAT
its an adult comedy so no dont take her, watch the tralier on youtube





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB0pGnzsA鈄?/a>
NO!! Not for a 14 year old girl. There is a lot of full frontal male nudity and swearing. I would not recommend it.
No and don't even waste your money seeing it. They movie is racist, nasty and just plain rude. Stupid movie! Is this what America call comedy?

No comments:

Post a Comment