Sunday, January 17, 2010

I am Indian, and am looking for healthy foods for my teenagers that would help keep their brains alert and?

energy levels high, whilst they prepare for Medical Entrance. Please suggest things other than Tea, Nuts and Fruits - as I am already giving them those.I am Indian, and am looking for healthy foods for my teenagers that would help keep their brains alert and?
hasnt this question been asked enough?





just make them a salad!I am Indian, and am looking for healthy foods for my teenagers that would help keep their brains alert and?
From lifehack.org hope it helps





We covered, fairly generally, what foods will increase brain power and your ability to work with your head. BrainReady.com have done one better and put together their Top 5 Brain Health Foods.





Personally, I鈥檓 not yet at the stage where I鈥檓 looking for a chemical advantage to improve my brain process - organizing stacks of index cards and emails is enough right now - however, it doesn鈥檛 hurt to have a smart diet.





The Top 5:





1. Wild Salmon


2. Cacao Beans


3. Matcha (Tencha-grade green tea powder)


4. Acai berries %26amp; Blueberries


5. Coffee beans
Hi there! you should give them fresh celery, it really is one of the best brain foods, also dont give them fatty food it really puts your brain to sleep so to speak, but above all else they should go for a good 30 minutes walk each day , good luck there.
give them greens and green leafy vegetables.Ladies finger will surely help them.
Use coco.

No comments:

Post a Comment