Friday, January 15, 2010

What (mental and phycicle) can teenagers do when they feel a little chuby?

I have about once or twice a month were i kind of feel a little chuby what can i do with out losing weight because im just bloated to make me feel better about my self. Im pretty ok with my body just some times when im bloated im wondering what i can do . Im not aniorxia trust me im just a teenager who gets a little self consious once in a while.What (mental and phycicle) can teenagers do when they feel a little chuby?
I think everyone is in this boat. Everyone has days when they feel ugly or fat or whatever.





I think you should firstly focus of what you really like about your body. That might be your hair, your eyes or whatever. Then whenever you're feel 'chubby' just say to yourself 'I'm beautiful I have really nice eyes/hair'





Secondly, take your height and weight and then google for BMI. Put in your height and your weight and then you'll find out whether your over, normal or under weight for your height. If you are normal weight then whenever your having a fat day, you'll have a quantitative value for your body size








Whenever you're feeling like this, pick up an apple and go for a walk or a job. You'll be surprised how much better you feel after. When you exercise your body releases endorphins which is a chemical which creates a natural high and you'll feel better about yourself.





Also surround yourself with positive people, exercise regularly and eat well. Don't focus to much on your weight though, being healthy is most important!What (mental and phycicle) can teenagers do when they feel a little chuby?
Yeah--you and a million other girls go through this--its normal--wear clothes that fit when you get bloated--at least you will feel comfortable and look normal--how many people really care or look at you anyway?? No one does unless you talk about it--so don't mention it.
Everyone needs to exercise.Take up an activity that you will enjoy .Eat a balanced and healthy diet. Drink lots of water.
This may not be the answer you are looking for...but do a google search for what a woman's body looks like after having a baby.





After having my kid, I look back on my old body and even in my chubby moments I looked like a super model compared to how I look now.





Be grateful for what you have and don't worry so much.
Every one gets those days. I just eat healthy foods, unless im at a party or some special occasion. You dont have to NEVER eat bad foods, just not all the time everyday. Go for a daily walk or bike ride with your friends, then you'll be fine.





good luck!
I understand were your coming from. Im a teenager to, and I get like that sometimes. If you mean bloated, when you have your period...you can't help that. I take midol, because my cramps are really bad...but it also helps with bloated and a lot of other stuff. I think it's called Midol Mestral Complete. ( I know im being a little to open, but it's just the facts ) Don't get to over obsessed thought, a lot of skinny teenagers think their huge when their really not ! So be careful with that.
watch their diet a little and stay confident

No comments:

Post a Comment