Friday, January 15, 2010

Why are the bras so small in the teenagers section?

I was at some store at the mall and I looked through the bra section, and they seriously only carried sizes AA-B. This was not a store for petite women, or children, it was a store that catered to 16 year old girls like me. I'm a 38 C (which isn't even that big), but come on, I'm pretty sure there are a lot of girls my age who are a C or bigger. So why did they only have these sizes?





I'm confused? Is it advertising that only small breasts are attractive on teenage girls?Why are the bras so small in the teenagers section?
Haha wow. I'm actually the same size but fourteen. And I know exactly what you mean, it sucks but sometimes you have to change where you shop for that sorta thing so you can get the right size. Try target/walmart I know its not as cool but they do have some good patterns that are for teens, not just plain boring ones. I know it sucks but i hope this helped! :)Why are the bras so small in the teenagers section?
Yeeeeah.... Go to Victoria's Secret, www.victoriassecret.com, They carry many C-cup bra's that are *comfortable* The Demi uplift is my personal favorite. Check it out. The clerks are usually very friendly! They'll fit you and help you find what you need. Other that you could try walmart, that carry AAA-DDDD. I'm sure you'll find something. =]
OMG we have the same breast size. lmaolmaolmao





OHH and i also went to an undergarment store. I think there biggest size was like 34 B.





I was like, who has boobs that small? 12 year old?





lol. idk, lasenza has the most range of bra sizes.





and i think they do it because its for skinny girls. the ones that are like flat chested and weigh like 100 lbs.
I know what you mean.





I am almost eighteen, and a 34D. Most guys my age seem interested in girls with extremely small chests.





I guess it's a new trend? As in, they want completely flat, stick-thin girls.





I buy my bras at Rue21.
o-m-g. i know exactly what you mean, im a 36D and everytime i go to like aerie or some other places i can't find bras. they have them at vs but its expensive. how unfair. i mean, obviously were blessed with bigger boobs, right! haha.
lol i shop at meijers for my bras ..





I have a large d or a little over





so its so funny to see those small bras :D
Because a lot of teenagers haven't really matured yet, I suppose.
Most young girls are not a 38C I would say that is unusual so you should shop in the woman's section for your bra's.
That's not for all stores. It depends what store you went to. Maybe they ran out of the bigger sizes?
because most of them don't have boobs.
It's a way to make small girls feel good about themselves and to get younger and younger girls to buy bras.





I was a 32B in the 5th grade and finally stopped at 38 D in high school. I stopped shopping in the teens section once I hit a C. I also find many bras at mainstream stores to run smaller than more expensive lines.





I get most of my bras from the women's section, some from victoria secret (out of that stupid Pink section, seriously if you can fit into that stuff why wear a bra?). The semi annual sale is great, I usually get all my bras then ($20ish per bra instead of $40) I've used specialty local lingerie shops, pricey but great quality, better service and more sizes. There's plenty of women's bras that are cute but they are harder to find. Once you have a bigger chest you need the support from women's bras construction.





Shop around, try on a lot of different brands and styles until you find stuff that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment