Wednesday, January 13, 2010

When do teenagers start growing facial hair?

Some guys have it at this age and some have it at that age. My point is that everyone is different. When I was 16 I saw a guy full beard and he was 14 while I had no facial hair at all! I started to have facial hair in the middle of my junior year of High School when I was 17. So to summarize it really depends on the person and his hereditary.When do teenagers start growing facial hair?
Well the first sign of puperty is when pubic hair starts to grow. Then facial hair will begin shortly after on most guys. I am 12 and am in puperty and dont have facial hair yet. any other questions email me.When do teenagers start growing facial hair?
Whenever their body is ready. My dad didn't start growing hair on his face till he was around 25. It's different for ever person.





-Connor
depends on two factors (one more than the other)


they are genetics and puberty.


Genetics play a bigger part, because there are guys who just never grow facial hair.


but there is an average at about 15
usually between the ages of 14-16 depending on when you started puberty. i have facial hair early at the age of 13.
everyone starts at different age they can start from about 9 years old to 14 or 15.
it varies from person to person ...when the body is ready it will come
See http://www.fpnotebook.com/Endo/Exam/MlTn鈥?/a>
Whenever we are ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment