Sunday, January 17, 2010

How many teenagers bring lunch boxes from home? ...and why?

I don't bring a lunch box, just a sandwich and a drink. And why? Because it's better than school food. There are more teenagers than you might think that do so. I'm the UK by the way, and that's the way my school is at least.How many teenagers bring lunch boxes from home? ...and why?
I do just because I feel like if i don't the alternative isn't all that great... if I'm in a hurry or cannot find anything at home i just buy... I always bring it in a brown bag or plastic bag as lunchboxes are kiddish,


P.S. I'm in 8th grade and a girl

Report Abuse


How many teenagers bring lunch boxes from home? ...and why?
Boy..i wud love to bring lunch from home,but our society school students doesnt bring lunch from home,its all cafeteria food..but its nice..
i, never got any lunch box from my home coz it looks so kiddish n its a very old fashion by now as schools n colleges r having canteens now a days which offer us a huge variety n good n safe stuff to eat.but, ya there are many frnds of mine who bring tiffin boxes from there home especially boys n i dont knw why???? may b they r mums boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!............lols
My daughter does, as she find school food ';Icky and gross.';
if u only knew how much doe u waste buyin a school lunch.





if i could take lunch to school all over again, or go to school all over again for that matter, i would bring a sandwich one day, ramen noodles the next, leftovers another.





lunch from home is the best thing to do, and u know whats in it!
i bring luch boxes from home bcoz it's better then school cafetaria food
I used to when I was at school, because it was cheaper to bring my own, and I could have what I fancied in it. School meals were not good when I was at school
I do/always have done mainly because I prefer to know what's in my food. Plus I can have exactly what I want to eat if I have prepared it.
None, most now a days buy lunch or go to a vending machine.
I bring a lunch from home, because there isn't a cafeteria at our school, and we get hot lunch Tuesday/Thursday, so it's bring your own lunch or be hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment