Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Does anyone know a really good sad book about drugs and teenagers ?

i read this book smack and it was amazing! it was about these heroin addicts but it was soooso good and i want to read another one like that so if you know of a book like that please leve a comment ... k?thanks.Does anyone know a really good sad book about drugs and teenagers ?
Go Ask Alice anonymousDoes anyone know a really good sad book about drugs and teenagers ?
Before I die! Its a Great sad Book! This Girl Makes a list of everything she wants to do.Like have sex, do drugs, She Breaks the law! Its very sad.I cryed 3 times during the book. I was reading the Reviews before I Got the book. Some people said they coundnt even Finish it.But I finish it I Enjoy it

Report Abuse



Oh yes!


It's called ';Breathing Underwater';


It was amazing!
Requiem for a Dream is about adult heroin addicts.
Try the book CRANK
crosses
Try Crank and Glass By Ellen Hopkins They are a little hard to read but u get used to it and they are based on true stories.
Less Than Zero
  • eye make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment