Sunday, January 17, 2010

Does all candian teenagers mostly dress like punks?

I am not saying they are punk but they do dress like them and why is that. Because the city that i live i see everyone in the bar and clubs wearing skinny jeans, big shoes and some kind of shirt. Is that something normal?Does all candian teenagers mostly dress like punks?
agree with lucy.


I think its more of a trend right now.


Sometimes a may dress like a 'prep' short shorts and tank sometiems in skinny jeans and plaid shirts.





People should be able to dress anyway without being classified into some clique right away.


I just dress to match my mood:]Does all candian teenagers mostly dress like punks?
Well, I wear Canadian army combat boots to school, and I usually wear something black...





But I wouldn't call myself a ';punk';...
i luv my skinnys and my nikes but that doesnt mean im punk


don't judge

No comments:

Post a Comment