Sunday, January 17, 2010

Do you feel that teenagers today are too spoiled?

I feel that teenagers are getting worse with each passing year? What do you think about this? And I mean worldwide parents need to put their foot down!Do you feel that teenagers today are too spoiled?
You know, I read about someone who said that.... back in Ancient Rome.








The eternal complaint, the one that human beings never seem to get tired of making.Do you feel that teenagers today are too spoiled?
I am not a fan of generalizing everyone since I did meet a lot of mentally matured teens however I do agree, the majority out there are damaging what parents stood for. The blame, also goes to the airhead parents out there who are too busy working or getting a manicure instead of spending their time contributing to their child's maturity, kindness and reasonableness.





I still thank my parents and guardians for teaching me some limits, right from wrong and the value of education. almost every student in my school, walk in the hallway with Ipods, cellphones and busy copying someone's completed homework, they also cross the limits with their vocabulary and start a fight *sigh*
yes...AMERICANS are spoiled period..even my fellow ghetto blacks that's struggling are spoiled! If you're spoiled then it's only natural for you to spoil your child! We all don't realize how good we have it here in American, yet we're never satisfied!
Yes, I believe it's because because of advertising of business market.
For sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment