Sunday, May 9, 2010

Why do all older mexican men creep on teenagers?

Me and my friend always go walking, and every time there is a bunch of older mexican men staring and even yelling stuff at us. It's scary! And we can't go out normally because they are everywhere creeping. Also we live in a nice neighborhood, but they're just everywhere being inappropriate and we get scared! We're only 15. One time a guy was walking behind us following us and we had to run away! It's scary. We really don't like it.





And we're not racist!Why do all older mexican men creep on teenagers?
That happens to me all the time! I hate it. Every where i go they stare and smile, and im not saying only mexicans stare but it is mostly mexicans. I went to a resturant that my cousin worked at and there were like 4 mexicans staring at me and smiling the whole time! My cousin noticed and asked why they were staring at me and she said they said it was becuase i was a ';bonita.'; Which is really weird because i dont think so. I was also bowling one time with one of my friends and there were two mexican guys staring at us. Some guy asked them how old they were and they said 22 and then right away they looked at us and said '; i mean 19'; Hahhaa, later on me and my friend got up and starting walking towards the bathrooms, the guys actually followed us into the womans bathroom and starting talking to us. He asked me if i liked his friend. Im only 14 so i just walked away. Its usually the old ones who stare. Next time they stare at u, ask them why. Its probably because they think your pretty.


:)


And im not racist at all, i actually use to like when they stared but now it happens all the time and it gets kinda creepy.Why do all older mexican men creep on teenagers?
The age of consent in Mexico is between 12 and 18 years of age depending on state...
I'm not sure, but my friend had a problem like this with her 9 year old daughter. She went over with a translater to the guys apartment and told his pregnant wife what he was doing....it stopped

No comments:

Post a Comment