Thursday, May 13, 2010

Teenagers!!!?

Sometimes, I can't stand when my sons' home, he's so argumentive, not the same sweet boy I knew, I love him dearly, but, it's tough, I know tons' of you can relate?Teenagers!!!?
LMAO! Mines 16 I can relate. It has cycles where he is fine and then secretive then is like back off then swings to love ya momTeenagers!!!?
I know my 13 year old sister is living with me and shes asking me so many questions
Ha! Tons? Try millions! I went thru the same thing - still do from time to time. But the days get better as they get older and mature. My son wrecked $20K worth of cars in 7 mos! and now wants me to gt him another one!





Always be firm, fair and consistent in your discipline. Remind him your are the adult and he is the child (they hate it when we refer to them as children!!!). Make sure he understands that for every action, there is a positive or negative reaction (physics anyone???)





Let him fall on his face a few times - I did - I had too. But my son, as he gets older, is my proudest accomplishment in my life and I tell him that on a daily basis. It makes him feel guilty then. :)
I have this problem with my parents. They don't like me very much for reasons unknown. Talk to him and tell him that you've been noticing he argues with you a lot and you don't like it. You want to stop the argueing and just want to work on getting along better. That's what I would want my parents to do. It might not work for everyone though.
Start doing funny dances around him, but not nasty though
old man..., what did you call him? a teeneger?? thats right.


old man.... what did you do to your parents when you were a teenager? oh thats right...


old man... be the father you always wanted your father to be.


old man, your not sooo old now are you?





later gator
its our hormones. Im 15 and a girl but i sometimes feel like I need to rant or am angry. Its normal. Just try and keep your temper our hormones are going crazy.
Well,Thats how ALL teenagers are
I am one, and I just know that I'm becoming a women, so, I'm thinking diferently and I relize how ';not smart'; my parents can b. They r really closed minded something that I dind't realize when i was a lil'girl.
just be funny and try to give hi advice form a teenagers prospective like one of my friend's mom will be in the 'know' of all the 'girl fights' going on at school and stuff so shes cool nd stuff , just dont be annoying about it or stupid
I 鈾?FOB said ';thats how ALL teenagers are';





^well. I beg to differ!





im not sure why he acts like this... im 14 and i act 10,000,000 times nicer than when i was a kid....





lol.





so i dont really know why...





he is apparently troubled in some way...





i dont know
My mother wouldn't be able to relate to that! LOL! Have a great day!
Know exactly what you mean. My 16 yr. old was a great kid, but now I guess I'll have to wait till the ';Martians'; bring back his brain, 'cause it sure isn't the one that he was born with...


I'm sure you'll get answers from other like thinking teens, (bad grammar, and spelling included) saying that try talking to him, give him a break, it's hard growing up now days, you just don't understand, yada, yada, yada.


Don't buy into it. Keep being a parent! Keep it REAL, as they like to say. Don't ';chill out';. Parenting is the hardest jobs that any of us will ever have, and always trying to do it right is even harder. Your son, and every teen on this forum will learn this on their own one day (after their brains are returned)...
try 2 get along and have a relationship with him
We go through a lot at school and things with our friends. Trust me I know, I'm 16. At times we can be a handful but the best thing you can do as a parent is to be understanding and caring.
stop whining over the internet!!!!!!!!
  • eye liner color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment