Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How can i convince my parents to let me go on a surf trip with two teenagers?

so im planning on going on a surf trip with two of my friends,(ones 17 and ones 14)to puerto rico,i live in south carolina so its not very far of a flight.my mom is okay with it but my dad doesnt like it because he doesnt think its safe,what can i do to convince him otherwise.How can i convince my parents to let me go on a surf trip with two teenagers?
Are you staying with family of 1 of your friends?? If so, let your dad talk to the family %26amp; that will make him feel better. If not, I hope u are not planning on going alone b/c that will be hard for you guys to get around %26amp; unsafe. But if you do have adults with you then convince your dad those adultys are responsible. Also let him know that Puerto Rico is a US commonwealth %26amp; it is pretty safe. Goodlk. Dont do anything dumb %26amp; have fun cuz PR is beautiful!How can i convince my parents to let me go on a surf trip with two teenagers?
Who adult is going? Or at least where are you staying, if nobody is 18, than no hotel.....If your staying with someones family, I say than it is cool (let your parents talk to them on the phone) or if you are 18, than its cool. But if your like 16 and just trying to go kick it in PR with no real plans, Im with ur dad on this

No comments:

Post a Comment