Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What are reasonable rates for dogsitting and looking after 2 teenagers?

I will be housesitting for 2 medium sized dogs for 2 weeks and 2 teenagers (who drive) for 1 week. The dogs will require food and walks, while the teenagers minimal supervision. HELP, I don't want to undercharge!What are reasonable rates for dogsitting and looking after 2 teenagers?
Whatever they offer you. This sounds like a hookup! You should just order the teenage kids to walk and feed the dogs as part of their chores, and then just chill for that week.What are reasonable rates for dogsitting and looking after 2 teenagers?
well,


i usually let them offer me a price.


but i think in your case $30-$40 would be appropriate.





of course i also clean the house in my spare time!!!


it helps both u and the parents! (Money wise for u.)
I'm a professional pet sitter (licensed, bonded, insured and member of a professional organization) and I charge $60 per night for housesitting with two dogs.


I don't take care of teenagers; only pets. If I was to tend to teenagers, I wouldn't charge less than $100 per night; it's WAY too much responsibility, especially if they drive. I recommend discussing the use of the car with the parents and setting up rules you can all live with, as well as enforcment of the rules and appropriate consequences if they are broken.
If you'll be doing household chores, I'd say $50 a day. If not, $30 a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment