Sunday, May 9, 2010

So when did teenagers lying about being pregnant become cool?

It started with my sister doing it when she was 16, and she always ';mysteriously had a miscarriage.'; Pretty convenient excuse.





Girls I went to school with pulled the same crap.


Now I see teens even here ONLINE lying about being pregnant or having kids!





When did this become trendy? Some of them are even desperate enough to steal other people's pictures when they can't provide any of their own. I find this very pathetic.So when did teenagers lying about being pregnant become cool?
When I was in grade 9 (2001) it was 'cool'. My friend lied and told me she was pregnant. I didn't tell anyone because it was her news. She was frusterated I wasn't bragging about it, so she eventually told another person, who of course passed around the big news. By the end of day she was known as trailer trash. She did not get the attention she assumed she'd get. In the end, she turned and blamed me for the whole thing, and said I made it up cause I was jealous of her. She was a sad excuse for a human being.





Whoever fakes a pregnancy needs help.





ღ◦ƒεṃαlε◦ღSo when did teenagers lying about being pregnant become cool?
Since the beginning of time my friend. It's all an attention getter, and some people are starved for it. I actually had a conversation with a friend of mine the other day and we were talking about the same issue... and I was proud to say that I never told anyone I was pregnant until I was pregnant with my son, so for 22 years the words never came out of my mouth.


But this is a trend among young girls, I think they view pregnancy as something cool and fabulous, when it's actually the opposite, some people are so desperate for attention that they will go to desperate measures to seek it. Those are the types of people who feed on drama, and look pathetic in everyone else's eyes... but for some reason people still think it's a cool thing to say... maybe one of these days the trend will stop, but until then I guess people like me and you are going to have to deal with it!
I was in high school in the late 90's and there was always the same girls who were pregnant every week...then miscarried. Those girls weren't cute, mostly overweight, skanky and flaunted the idea, true or not, that they were promiscuous. No one liked those girls any more for being pregnant, I suppose they wanted attention because they weren't pretty or popular.





Nowadays it seems pretty cool to be a virgin, I thought the days of fake pregnancies for popularity were over, guess I'm wrong!
theres girls at my school always doing that. seriously? its not cool AT ALL. i think that they just want attention and sympathy.





girls who do that on the internet are probably trolls. those people could be 12 year old boys just looking for a laugh. probably only 29 in 30 people who say that they are 13 and pregnant on here, are lying. they are just bored at home, and their mommy isn't home yet. so heck, why not?





they're are a few REAL teenage mothers on here. its the few bored idiots who decide to ruin it for the people with real problems.





-pretty striped kitty
They just want attention and they want people to think they are cool. i know this little girl who is in the 6th grade and she lied about being pregnant to her friends and they believed it, she was ';pregnant'; for like 4 or 5 months and ';had the baby'; when she missed school alot. and those people believed her.
i know right...wtf? i was 19 when i got pregnant with my son, and i was totally devestated..lol i thought my life was fallen apart...but seriously best thing thats ever happened to me. now im 23 and have 3!!! haha.. i think its a cry for attention for them..and they feel like they fit in..with us cool people..whom actually have real live kids..lol
when they see that people pay more attention to pregnant teens.


i am 19 and pregnant but i would never say it just for the attention.





i thinks it give us who are teens and really are pregnant bad names.
They want attention. They are bored with their lives so they try to create something exciting.
I'm not lying.





I think lying about something really serious is stupid. Pregnancy is not a joke
They just want attention.


Chillax.
  • eye liner color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment