Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Teenagers??

do u guyz thinks teenage years are the most complicated??Teenagers??
I'm in junior high and these have been some of the roughest years of my life. I've already learned that you just can't listen to what other people say about you behind your back or to your face. I also have developed an eating disorder and I'm only 13. I'm extremely insecure and shy. Yes, teenage years are the most complicated but eventually you'll move on to college and meet a whole new group of friends and you might not ever see the people from your highschool/junior high again. On the bright side, you're only a teenager once and it's hard but billions of people have gone through it.





Hope I helped :)Teenagers??
Cope with what? Freeloading from our parents? They pay for most of everything we do, and put up with the BS. That's not that complicated at all.





Aside from the SAT and getting into college, these are the simplest years in a person's life, we are not too different from child hood, especially we think we are adults. But as far as who a. True there maybe the exceptions, but for the vast majority of the nation's teens, it's basically living off your parents with the mind set your an adult.





What do we really have to 'cope' with that actually means anything in the long run? High school drama and your self- esteem is not that big of a deal in the long run, cause you'll get over it and at the end it's not gonna matter who you were in high school, but rather the amount of numbers in your income.





We all feel for you...you have a period. That sucks. But I assure you, it is 100% normal.





I don't expect most of you to agree with me, cause you all have that simple mind type, where the most important thing is being ';nice'; and a ';good person';, and right now I'm being mean, aren't I? For Chrissake, 13 is hardly a teeanage. I have 6 years over that, how the hell can anyone with little expeirence as that expect to know what being a teenager is really like. You can't even drive a car yet.
Yes, because your so used to being treated like a kid and hating it, and then BAM! you have waaaaay too much responsibility and work, and still hate it. I guess thats why theres loads of kids high on crack and underaged drinkers, not to mention kids having kids.





I deal with it by drinking green tea, playing tennis, yoga (only once in awhile, cause I continiously fall over and can't get up) and answering peoples questions, like this one.
im a teen im dont feel hormonal =p
yes! but they are also the most fun %26gt;; )
O GOSH IT TOTALLY IS! I'm 13, in the beginning of my teenage years, I just started getting my period, I only had it four times so far, it's weird because it comes somwhere around the end of the month, but no certain day. Once it was on the 16th of november, then on 25th of december, ummm i think 19th of january and 27th of february.





My pooint is, it's really weird. Peer pressure gets so much stronger...the whole boyfriend-girlfriend thing keeps getting mroe serious (All these girls in my class, even the grade 7s in my 7/8 split class, have had their first kiss and I haven't o.O), you want much mroe independance but you don't get it, specially cause my parents are the overprotective kind...yes and Im starting high school next year, and we are preparing this year, it's really weird with the courses and stuff...





BUT this year has been the best year of my life!!!! We get to do so much cooler stuff...like this 3 day school trip to Muskoka Woods! We get so many more privelages, so many mroe activities...it is just really cool :) It's worth the hardships along the way...so far...
Yea...i dont cope with it at all i just try to look past some stuff but where i live its pretty difficult
Sure it is harder but there is still alot more of fun thing you can do!
Oh yes! People are always judgeing your appearance and trying to get you hooked on drugs. Your faced with sex, socail problems and, harder academics. I cope with it by staying in touch with God its probably the only way you have a chance to get through it without making mistakes you will regret in the future.
Yes. You are becoming an adult from a child.
Yes and no. Right now this year of my life has been to most difficult. How do I cope?? My Mom, if she wasn't around I would die, literally. Though right now in my Mom's life (she's in her 40's) she is having a pretty difficult time, when her and I talk she says ';This is ridiculous, it's like I'm in highschool all over again';. Mainly because she split up with her husband of 10+ years and is dating and is confused about certain things.





But I do think the teenage years are very difficult, but then again different people have difficult times throughout their lives.





~Danny
Nope, I love it, I always want to laugh and have fun and most of the time i have fun, i have good marks at school, great friends, a great family. I know I'm lucky cause not all teen agers are like that and some have really big problems, but no i have fun.
yes, bigtime
Yes because you have your hormones all over the place!
Yes....
definately. i've been a loner till i got into middle school, and now my dad wants to move onto the other side of the island (i live on oahu) and stick me in private school. i was gonna be president of the club im in next year......


-edit after noticing additional details-


i cant do much about it, but im making my voice heard. i tell adults my opinion, althpugh it can get me in some trouble so some things i keep to myself. like the fact that i hate ms. chan. that i have to keep to myself. good luck with wha evers going on

No comments:

Post a Comment