Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Is the Wake Up On Time pill dangerous for teenagers?

I can't get up in the mornings and I heard about that wake up on time pill and many people say it works. Has anyone here tried it? Is it exactly 7 hours of sleep?Is the Wake Up On Time pill dangerous for teenagers?
Go to bed early!





Dangerous? hmm. I know this much: it's a stimulant. Other than being packed with B vitamins, the pill has guarana seed extract which contains 5 times the amount of caffeine in normal coffee beans. I do not know how this relates the number of cups of coffee, but I'll tell you this much: I wouldn't want my teenager to tank up on a substance which can potentially raise his heart rate and blood pressure. Kids get enough sugar, salt and other ';bad'; stuff, and we don't need to add a potent caffeine pill to the mix.





Go te bed early. Take a 500mcg or a 1mg melatonin if you need help falling asleep. Take vitamin supplements and drink the coffee after you wake up if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment