Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Why are so many teenagers suddenly into photography?

Like on all of their myspaces in the about me section they say i love photography, ive seen like 999 people do this havent you? Why are they all of a sudden so into it like its the ';cool'; thing to do?Why are so many teenagers suddenly into photography?
i have. idk it must be this whole new thing just like the techno music, scence hair, piercings, skinny jeans, converse, colors, graphic tees... i dont its in stylee.Why are so many teenagers suddenly into photography?
alot of people are just followers. i don't see why people wanna be like everyone else and do the things everyone else is doing. when something becomes too over rated i start to not like it. i dont want to be like everyone else. o_o


like for example, everyone has side bangs now. since everyone has them i don't want them anymore, and i'm gonna turn my side bangs into full bangs before school starts because noone has those anymore :)
I've loved it since I was nine, and even more when my nan got me my own camera. It wasn't a good one, but I was happy with it. She's great at taking photo's, my nan. She used to sell her prints over the web.


She even sold one that I took. I was proud of that. I like photography, because it means something to me. I've always liked it, and I don't like it just because people love taking pictures of themselves, and then 'love' photography.
99% of those people mean ';photography,'; as in taking a billion pictures of themselves doing ridiculous faces at myspace angles. Not PHOTOGRAPHY photography, as in taking nice pictures at nice angles not of oneself.





I like photography, but not what they call ';photography.';





=]
teenagers (a.k.a. like me) love photography because it's just so fun to see all the different angles and ways photos can be taken.


Alot of teens on facebook have loads of pictures because they take so many, it's just so awesome to share all of them .


=]


Smiles
I don't know.


But i find it fun.


Its absolutely amazing what you can do with a camera.


I don't like being in photos, but i love taking them.


But again I've loved it since I was little.


Everyone always got me disposable cameras for Christmas and Birthdays.





:]
Myspace,


it's not because its cool its because they discovered the beauty of it.
Well my cousin put that on hers because she likes taking pictures of herself and cute boys but that's just her I can't speak for other people.
because they think it is the 'cool' thing to do. In reality they're using camera phones or compact cameras and have no idea what aperture or metering are u.u
I dont know, but i think its spreaded to me as well, i take pictures all the time.





i think its because we just want more pictures on our facebook/bebo/mypsace :D
I've never met someone who doesn't like to take photos.
i';ve always been a photgrapher, so idk
Its a ton of fun! :D
because its fun =)

No comments:

Post a Comment