Thursday, May 13, 2010

Teenagers ????????

I watched the movie thirteen the other night and it made me think about teenagers today


It weird how much it summed up my life its basically about


A smart and nice 13 year old but when thing start goin bad in her life and she gets in with a new crowd she gets into drugs and drinking and sex and all that stuff and become your nightmare kid





Do you think that parents are to blame or is it the teens themselves???


im 15 and i really don't get on with my mum


my dad lives in england n i never see him


i hate my step dad


is that the reason i get in trouble n drink and sneak out all night with boys and parties and stuff


My friend says i do this stuff cause im messed up


but in my opinion i do it cause its fun and i no i can get away with it


so any the question is


are the parents to blame or the teens


and why are some teens bad and oarty and stuff


and others are good and studyTeenagers ????????
Well you realize what you do so that's a start. Do you want to change? It's really up to you. Don't blame your parents; blame yourself. You are obviously aware of the fact that you don't get along with your parents but you don't seem to care. Do you make an effort? I really don't understand your question or are you just stating something?





All that parents can do is be there and help their children and than the children go out into the world and their parents cant stop them; it's life. Now it's your turn to choose which way to go. Obviously you chose the path of partying and drinking but is that the life you want? Do you want to go to college, become successful, get married, have some children? Or do you want to just continue partying until something major happens that greatly changes your life in perhaps a negative way?





I'm GOOD but I have fun, party, have alot of friends and I am a straight A student and plan to attend an amazing university. This is the path I chose in my life, what about yours?





Good luck.


%26lt;33Teenagers ????????
well im 15 and i can tell when im doing it for fun, or when im mad at my parents. i know its not right but when i get mad at them i'll smoke out or drink so i have something else to do, im not saying i do this every single time. just every once in a while. i dont like thinking about why im mad so i'll do things to get my mind off of it.





but i also do it to have fun. and i think its absolutely the best way to meet new people :)
ive seen that movie and its my favourite movie





i am alot like tracey but at home my life is much worse than traceys, i get beaten up and sexually abused by my dad and grandfather thats why i act like tracey heaps





im 14
Its really both parents and the teen fault.


If the parents never set boundries the kids are going to be messed up. But sometimes the parents do try to help but honestly the kid is out of controll.
I no what you mean im 14 I hang out with all the girls Its not that were bad like parents say its just so dam fun! Others are good and study because they have never had a true outlook at life or have never climaxed wink wink...
Teens should be responsible for their own actions. They're the ones messing up their lives, not the parents. It's amazing what kids do behind their parents' backs.
Both really....


I think the teen choses their actions, but the parents don't stop/guide them away from their decisions/actions...
it is just about what you want to do, not your parents just the person


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
The teens make the choice, but the parents pave the way to each choice.
i think parents can help control it, but teenagers are the only ones who can control themselves
I luv that movie





It's so true.





take care.
I'm almost 16, but I've never done anything like that. I think parents are responsible to a point. I've had plenty of opportunities to do things like that, but I turned them all down. It wasn't because my mom was there or because I was afraid of her finding out. I just knew it was wrong and probably wouldn't be worth it in the end. I do think about doing things like that, but I don't think I ever will. So, to answer your question... you and your mom are to blame. Your mom should have been there and guided you more, but it was your decision to do the things you did; You can't fully blame her for that.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment