Sunday, May 9, 2010

Casual jobs for teenagers in Australia that allow piercings?

I'm 15 and live in Australia. I have a nose ring, and I plan on piercing my lip really soon. I want a job, but I want one that allows me to keep my piercings in. Could someone list a few places where this would be possible?Casual jobs for teenagers in Australia that allow piercings?
there's always 1/10 employers that will employ someone with piercings, ii myself have a fair few peircings, and it is hard to find a job where u can wear peircings.


its easier to find any job and just take your peircings %26amp; put em back in after ur shift.Casual jobs for teenagers in Australia that allow piercings?
no
Almost all employers won't even consider some one with piercings(earrings) are an exception. Chances are, you'll have to choose between piercings and a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment