Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What are 3 ways teenagers can contribute to making this country a better place to live?

Do the best in school you can -





My wife is a 10th grade English teacher. I could read and write better in the 6th grade than most of these kids can in the 10th grade.





Lose the ';It's all about me.'; attitude. -





I don't care how you dress, what you listen to, or how loud your car exhaust is... You treat me and my family decently, and you'll have a friend for life...





Don't trust the government. -





Take a more active role in learning all you can about the people we put in office. Some professional politicians need to be removed from office. Hint: If someone (politician) says they're going to give you something, that usually means your paycheck is going to get smaller.... (taxes)What are 3 ways teenagers can contribute to making this country a better place to live?
-Don't drop out of high school and go all the way to University.


-money, drugs and sex isn't everything.


-Stop doing over dramatic things just to make people notice you.What are 3 ways teenagers can contribute to making this country a better place to live?
1. stop being so selfish


2. be a productive member of society


3. stop dressing like teen prostitutes
Respect your elders


Go to college (meaning stay out of crime and do something useful)


Stop watching tv so much...exercise..go outside..do something.
help an elderly person with trimming bushes or walking pets. Whatever they need.


respect your parents


plant trees and water them
Doing the opposite of what we normally do. Dont get me wrong I'm 15.
get over the ';it's all about me'; phase

No comments:

Post a Comment