Friday, December 25, 2009

Would teenagers be interested in working at the hospital to learn how to become a doctor or a nurse?

I just want to see if the typical teen is interested in becoming a health professional in their future, and who would seriously consider a part-time job at a local hospital. I know there are plenty of volunteer jobs, but are high schoolers exposed to jobs available?Would teenagers be interested in working at the hospital to learn how to become a doctor or a nurse?
I am 15 years old..


I want to work in the medical field when I am older.


I volunteer at ems, and am about to volunteer at the hospitol.


I think that both would be great practice and would look great for a premed scholarship.


I have always wished that I could do more. I am not allowed to ride on the ambulence until I am 16, and all I will do at the hospitol is transport patients.


I have always wished that I could do more. I have always wished that I could how to actually care for patients and at least some basic remedies before I go to medical school.Would teenagers be interested in working at the hospital to learn how to become a doctor or a nurse?
I do not personally want to go into that field but a couple of my friends do. My friends are given a paid internship in high school, does that count as a job. I mean you do make money.
I would love if that was available in our area. I'm a bit too busy with robotics and BETA and student council and theatre and... but I'd make room if you happen to have any contacts in South Mississippi!
id do it! but im not to typical lol

No comments:

Post a Comment