Thursday, December 31, 2009

Any teenagers feel upset about the economic crisis?

I've just been thinking. I'm not old enough yet to actually affect the decision in any way, and I am upset about it. I do not see how it benefited us in the long run. I feel that it will only make things worse for my generation and prolong our financial woes. Does anyone else my age feel they have been short-changed?Any teenagers feel upset about the economic crisis?
Yeah I'm scared they are calling this the new depression I'm scared it will only get worse the price of things is really going up. But I'm mostly afraid they will cut jobs and my parents will get laid off Any teenagers feel upset about the economic crisis?
I'm 14, I am a little bit scared.


But I hope the government fix it.
im 15 and im very scared of what could happen in the long run

No comments:

Post a Comment